Friday, March 18, 2011

Week 18

Ugh. Sleep continues to elude me. Sometimes I can't get comfortable, sometimes it's bad dreams that wake me up, and sometimes I just simply cannot seem to fall asleep. Amber suggested that I take something like Benadryl to help me sleep, but I really don't want to. Any other thoughts, anyone? I would be especially interested to hear if anyone has any ideas about how I could avoid having bad dreams.

Yesterday was the warmest day we've had in a long time. It felt like summer time! I wore flip flops when I went outside.

According to the baby books, this week the twins should measure about 5 inches long (head to rump) and each weigh close to 7 ounces! They can swallow now and they each have their very own finger prints (even if they are identical).

I think my belly is getting noticeably rounder and I feel like my belly button is getting, "less deep".

1 comment:

  1. You're definitely looking more pregnant now! Did you ask your OB about the sleeping problems yet? Maybe they can recommend something.

    ReplyDelete