Saturday, July 23, 2011

Week 36

How far along: 36 Weeks. Only 4 weeks to go!
Total weight gain: +35 pounds. I've almost got Brett beat.
Maternity clothes: I am running out of clothes that fit me comfortably. It's a strange feeling to grow out of maternity clothing, but that's what has happened. Pants aren't comfortable at all anymore. Really, it's been so hot lately and I'm sick of wearing clothes.
Best moments this week: Making chocolate zucchini bread, getting ice cream with the other twin parents and receiving a wonderful card and baby gift from Uncle Harold and Aunt Heidi in the mail.
Movement: They move a lot. Sometimes you can even see my belly move. When this happens it reminds me of watching whales surfacing for air. I took a video.
Food cravings: Chocolate.
Labor Signs: I have been getting Braxton-Hicks contractions for about a month now. Other than those, I haven't noticed any signs. Sometimes I get worried that I won't be able to tell when I actually do go into labor. I guess that's a little silly, though.
Belly Button in or out: It's still pretty flat. I think it does stick out a little bit, but when I look down I can't see it.
What I will miss about being pregnant: Feeling the babies move and having such a big, beautiful, belly to rub all the time.
What I am looking forward to: Being able to get out of bed in the morning easily. Sleeping on my belly! Going on walks with the babies. Being a Mama.
Worries: There is a high chance that I will be having a c-section in a few weeks. Unless Baybay decides to flip around, this is the only option. I am having a hard time not feeling sad/worried about this, but I'm also doing my best to come to terms with it. I am not quite there yet, though.
Milestones: 35 weeks was a big one. Our next milestone is 38 weeks. If the twins aren't born before then, I'm sure I will be ready for them to come out.



Baybay and Baybee star in their first video.

1 comment:

  1. That is so amazing. They are all undulate-y. :) I wish I could come and visit sooner. -Ann

    ReplyDelete