Monday, April 25, 2011

Week 23

There are lots of pictures this week! Brett and I have been in Florida since last Wednesday. We have been swimming, playing with Atom, picking blueberries, and spending lots of time napping, eating and relaxing with family.

Looking down at my belly: It's getting really big. Each of the babies should weigh about a pound now!

So many berries to pick!

I found you!

Atom learned quickly to just pick the blue ones. They taste better.

My feet have been a little swollen and hurting, probably because it's so hot here. I hope it's not a sign of what's to come this summer. I've been trying to keep my feet up when I can and go for walks when I am feeling good.

Swimming is one of Atom's very favorite things to do!

I like it too.


Atom bounces on the trampoline with Uncle Brett.

Can you find the Screech Owl in the Bottle Brush tree?

Group picture! Yesterday, we met Toby and his girlfriend Sabrina for dinner near his school. It's finals week for him coming up, so he hasn't had time to come visit. It was fun to have everyone together, even if only for a few hours.

1 comment:

  1. July? Excellent. That will give me plenty of time to knit. I was recently commissioned to make baby sweaters for twins of my brother's co-worker. I will continue this sentiment in an email. -Ann Kabza

    ReplyDelete