Sunday, August 14, 2011

Going home as a family of four!

The family all together, just about ready to head home. You can't tell in this picture, but the twins are dressed in cute onesies for the first time!

So, we did it! The birth went really well, and the girls and mama are all healthy, happy, and tired. I (Brett) really want to write lots and lots about the new experiences we are having, and how we made it through our little struggles at times. Right now, though, the priority is rest, and since the rest of the family is sleeping, I guess I should, too.

Welcome home, Maya Lilac and Ella Lily Constantine!

4 comments:

  1. HOORAY!!!!! :-) What a beautiful family!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great news! I look forward to hearing more...

    ReplyDelete
  3. YAY!!!!!!
    I love their names, btw!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay! I've been checking on here frequently to see pictures of the girls. :) So definitely fraternal hunh? It looks like one has super light hair and the other super dark? VERY cute. Welcome home and keep the pictures and stories coming.
    -Ann

    ReplyDelete