Friday, March 4, 2011

Week 16

Week 16 belly picture!

Now that we know we're having two girls, I spent a while last night looking at lists of girl names. Oh, so many choices! Brett and I have one name that we like, but other than that, nothing has jumped out at us. It's fun to think about though, and I bet we will have names picked out by the time they are born.

I have slept better a couple nights this week, and not so well a couple of nights. I have found that an extra pillow between my legs seems to help me stay comfortable for longer. Last night I woke up with a leg cramp, which wasn't fun, but it went away quickly. A special thanks to Selena for getting me to go swimming today. I really didn't feel like going, but it wasn't so bad once we were there, and I'm sure that the exercise was good for me.

We got to visit with Alex, Julie and 4-month-old baby Jackson last weekend! They passed along to us a bunch of baby clothing, books and an Arms Reach Co-Sleeper that they no longer need. I had fun moving our bedroom around and setting up the co-sleeper to see how it looks/fits into the room. We're still not sure yet of our plans for sleeping arrangements once the babies arrive, but this option might work out well.

Thanks for all the great baby things, Alex and Julie!

No comments:

Post a Comment