Sunday, July 3, 2011

Week 33

33 weeks!

This has been a difficult, but very fun week. I feel like I've hit the toughest part of my pregnancy so far. I am just feeling so heavy now and I'm still growing. My belly feels very stretched and it's hard for me to imagine how it could possibly get any bigger! Another 6 or 7 weeks is not very long, and I'm sure I will make it, but I don't think it's going to get any easier from here on out.

Wooden blocks! We got these from a tag sale. They are the same kind of blocks that I remember playing with when I was small. I don't think we had the cool horses and cows though!

Last Sunday, I had a really tough day. It's not that anything was wrong, and actually it was a pretty nice day, but I just had a hard time all day long.

It's a good thing I have such a sweet husband...

...who gave me this coupon to use.

Timmy came to visit on Tuesday! I picked him up at the airport while Brett was out doing his Pedal People route. When we got back to Northampton, Brett and Selena both met up with us and we all went swimming.

Brett and Selena contemplate jumping into the cool water.

Brett was first to get in. Selena says, "Jenny, you should come in, too!"

Timmy took this picture of me. My belly is pretty impressive, I think.

Cool water and hugs. Thanks to Selena for taking this picture.

It was fun to have Timmy around for a few days. We made lots of good food to eat together, took walks, played games and picked fruit. Daisy also came to visit for a couple days while Timmy was here. It was lovely to have such good company around this week.

Yay for day lilies, black raspberries and friends!

Mmm! These are growing in our back yard.

More figs from Florida!

I have had this rain lily (brought up from Florida) for a couple years. I recently put it outside and it's been a lot happier. This week, it bloomed for the first time!

So pretty.

2 comments:

  1. Awwww... :) Yay! And you are ENORMOUS! It's so awesome!!! :D I can't believe it's going to be so soon! I'm almost done with the sweaters, but I think they'll probably be too big for this year. Probably good for next winter. I miss you Jenny-toes. -Ann

    ReplyDelete